The Kinishi inForm mobile data capture solution can greatly improve customer service, security and process-management. Not only can it enable you to track consignments from despatch to delivery in real-time, but it can actually be used in any workflow process such as time & parts booking or servicing, maintenance and inspections.
We have taken Apple’s range of consumer devices and transformed them into a rugged Proof of Delivery and Data Capture platform. The proven high-quality iOS operating system and development tools enable us to provide bespoke data-capture features potentially saving you from any development overhead of your own.
All devices have a 3.5-inch hi-resolution widescreen display with capacitive multi-touch capabilities and stylus support for high-quality signature capture. Options include support for GPS location capture, GSM, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth communication, barcode scanner, magnetic stripe reader and a rechargeable battery supporting 10,000+ scans and swipes on a full charge.
Specific models are able to withstand a drop onto concrete from 1.8m (6') and have been independently tested and certified to meet the conditions outlined in US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810F and UK Department of Defence DEF STAN 00-35. These include environmental testing standards for rain, dust, grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
The fully-customisable Kinishi inForm interface can enable you to:
- Eliminate paper processes together with associated administration costs and time
- Recall any job or transaction via our web-interface and optionally integrate with third-party systems
- Process invoice requests and parts-booking faster and more accurately
- Route deliveries from our web-interface to a driver’s hand-held device
- Receive instant consignment delivery notifications and optionally expose the data to end-customers
- Improve customer service
- Reduced driver workload
Contact us now to have a demonstration interface fully-tailored to your workflow requirements.